In addition to panels, lectures, and posters (all to be opened for submission soon), invited plenary lectures will be presented by:
- Eric ANCHIMBE, Universität Bayreuth (website)
- Jonathan CULPEPER, Lancaster University (website), working title Identity in pragmatics
- Louise CUMMINGS, Hong Kong Polytechnic University (website), working title The role of pragmatics in the diagnosis of dementia
- GU Yueguo, The Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Beijing (website)
- Meredith MARRA, Victoria University of Wellington (website), working title Fancy fence work: Harnessing the affordances of the periphery
- Marina TERKOURAFI, Leiden University (website), working title Toward an intuitive pragmatics
More tentative titles to be added soon.